Nicole Small | One on One- Creative Challenge #1
The challenge is to create a total of 6 double exposure images that showcase two opposing themes. You can work in color film or black and white film and you can use darkroom paper, 120 film, 35mm film,…whatever film medium you are comfortable with using.
Here are 12 options that I put together where you are to select 6 for this creative challenge. The words do not have to be taken literally, challenge your imagination!
- Cool & Warm
- Dark & Light
- Young & Old
- Big & Small
- Weakness & Strength
- Happiness & Sadness
- Above & Below
- Near & Far
- Wet & Dry
- Love & Hate
- Slow & Fast
- Before & After
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Send in your 3 best double exposure images to email@example.com with Nicole Small | One on One- Creative Challenge #1 in the subject line by June 20th, 2019. Each image must be in jpeg format and no larger than 1MB.
Please include in your submission:
- your name
- your email address ( your email will not be abused or shared)
- where you are located
- your favorite number ( no, this is not a joke!)
- one social media link if you have one
- information in reference to what camera was used and what film was used
- your favorite film
- your favorite camera
- include any other insightful information that you would like to share
- any film photographer from anywhere can submit!
- submitted images will be showcased on this platform as well as on Instagram as they are received.
- There will be mystery gift prize giveaways!
You got questions on getting started? Send in your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
I hope you will become eager to participate, support or share.