You read it right, this journal entry is about a “pinhole camera giveaway!”
In celebration of my return to “A light Proof Box” pinhole photography series, I decided to give away one of my pinhole cameras!
WHAT YOU WILL WIN!
The lucky winner will win a super wide 4×5 pinhole camera bought from B&H manufactured by the Lensless Camera Mfg. Co. This super wide pinhole camera has a field of view that is equivalent to that of a 18mm lens on a 35mm camera.
. 50mm ( inch) Wide Angle Pinhole Camera made from 1/2″ Baltic Birch
. f-stop f/154
.1/4″ brass tripod mounts for vertical & horizontal
. built for 4×5 sheet film holders
HOW TO ENTER
- Create a self-portrait
- your self-portrait can be photographed with a digital camera, film camera or pinhole camera and in any format. (this contest does not include any self portraits or selfies used with a cell phone, sorry!)
- your self-portrait must be themed around the concept of “change”
- you must then email your self-portrait to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Pinhole Camera Giveaway” in the subject line. Image must be in jpeg format and no larger than 1MB. Please include your full name, email address and where you can be found online.
- deadline for entries is March 31st, 2019
- winner will be announced April 8th, 2019
- you must live in Montreal, Canada to enter
- only 1 entry per person is allowed
- entering the giveaway permits a showcasing of your self-portrait on oneononeart.wordpressblog and One on One Portraits on Instagram
But there is more! As bonus, the winner will also receive one 4×5 sheet film holder, 4 sheets of 4×5 film and if desired, a photo walk with me and pinhole photography!
Get your self-portraits in! Best of luck and stick around for more future giveaways!